Personal data are all data relating to a person whose identity has been determined or can be determined, directly or indirectly, on the basis of such data, independently or in combination with other information.
In accordance with the above, we would like to introduce you to certain facts:
- Your personal information is treated as strictly confidential. The submission of personal data is voluntary, and we note that we need your data in order to be able to provide you with certain services: (newsletter, communication via e-mail address, etc.). We store personal data as long as necessary to fulfill the above services. In doing so, we take into account the legal obligations to keep personal data.
- Technical cookies allow our site to recognize your computer the next time you visit our site and we use them exclusively to collect information regarding visits and use of our site.
- Our site may contain links to other websites that are not under our control and that are not subject to this policy. If you access other sites using the links provided, the operators of these sites may request information from you that they will use in accordance with their privacy policies, which may be different from ours.
- We will never and in no way misuse your private information and will not pass on your contact information to third parties, unless required to do so by law.
- Second Home Montenegro will knowingly never take personal data from minors, nor use them in any other way or give them to third parties without permission, and parents / guardians are recommended to supervise minors when it comes to this issue.